D.C. Area Babies
Options

PSA: Ann Tayor Loft Selling Maternity Online Again

https://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/category.jsp?N=1200122&categoryId=639&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_639

I managed to snag some of their stuff on sale in December/January and then found out that they were no longer going to carry maternity stuff. Then I recently heard they were going to start selling them in August in the stores but it looks like they are at least selling online again.  Looks like they are getting more in September which doesn't help me any but could help some of you other ladies out.

Re: PSA: Ann Tayor Loft Selling Maternity Online Again

• Options
    I bought a couple things from them last year as well, and was really impressed with the quality.  Especially compared to what else is out there.  I absolutely HATE Motherhood!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Not pregnant now, so I can't take advantage, but I LOVED their maternity clothes when I was pg.  Great quality and good sales!  I wondered why they ever got rid of that line.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Great news!!!

• Options
    bbin09bbin09 member
    I was so bummed when they got rid of the maternity line last year.  I bought all my maternity work pants there and they were a great fit and quality. They have awesome sales too.
  • Options
    Ooh - thanks for the news!  Is it sad that I'm excited?  I was so bummed when I found out they discontinued their maternity line *right* before I got pregnant.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Haa haa, not at all sad!  I was excited to hear it too.

I did get the scoop today from a chic at Loft in Fairfax Corner.  They are only selling maternity online and you can only return online.  They said they aren't planning on selling in the stores which is a bit of a bummer but  maybe we'll get lucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"