Oregon Babies

Anyone want to do a get together?

I know this board is pretty slow, and I know you are all busy Mama's or Mama's to be, but I moved up here two months ago and I'm currently a SAHM and I was hoping to make friends for me and DS.  Does anyone want to do a get together?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone want to do a get together?

• I'd love to!!  Mondays or Tuesdays daytime are good for me, July looks pretty open right now. There's always the Mommy Matinee's at Kennedy School, those are fun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm off the week of July 13.  Does that work for people?  A Mommy Matinee could be a little tricky for me with two toddlers, but I can give it a shot.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • A GTG would be fun.  Days are great.  Mommy Matinee's are great too.  Yeah - sounds like fun.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I don't know anything about the Mommy Matinees, but I do know if it's a movie as it implies I doubt DS would be happy sitting still!  Maybe a park?  I'm not familiar with larger type parks around here perhaps someone else would have a suggestion.  But it sounds like the week of July 13, daytime preferably a Monday or Tuesday ... anyone else? Big Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would love to waddle in to the park! LOL  I just need to know a week ahead of time so I can ask for that time off...
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagesleepyocean:
    I don't know anything about the Mommy Matinees, but I do know if it's a movie as it implies I doubt DS would be happy sitting still!  Maybe a park?  I'm not familiar with larger type parks around here perhaps someone else would have a suggestion.  But it sounds like the week of July 13, daytime preferably a Monday or Tuesday ... anyone else? Big Smile

It's a movie, but they turn the volume way down and it's VERY kid friendly... I've been several times and always have fun.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sounds like fun. I'm free prettymuch anytime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"