D.C. Area Babies
Options

cautiously happy: STTN two nights in a row

Two nights of success with CIO - first night she cried for 20 minutes, I went in three times.  Last night she cried about 15 minutes I went in twice. Both nights she slept from about 7:30 until I had to wake her at 6:30 both mornings.  Keeping fingers crossed....I don't want to jinx it....
Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.

Re: cautiously happy: STTN two nights in a row

• Options
    Yaay!  Best of luck for continued sleep!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great news! :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Fantastic!!!  We're still working on it.  Last night DD was 'in bed' 8pm-6:30am and was asleep for about 80%.
  • Options

That is great news. I'm waiting for DD to hit that 4 month mark and then do CIO. We need help especially for naps.

I'm cautiously happy - we're still one-arm-out swaddle at almost 1 week since starting it and last night she slept from 7 pm - 9 am waking up twice to eat. She does take longer to fall back to sleep, cannot fall asleep on her own unswaddled, and needed some quick pacifier replacement. We're on the right track, though.

Congrats to E!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait for Molly to start sleeping at night more.  Hope you have continued success, I still can;t imagine how nice it will be when both of my kids are down by 7:30 and sleeping until 6:30.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"