D.C. Area Babies
Options

Arlington Pediatricians?

Any suggestions for Arlington pediatricians? 

Thanks!

Re: Arlington Pediatricians?

• Options

i know this won't help much but my docs recommended sleepy hollow, dr galleger, and NOVA peds.

i plan on checking with all three in the next couple of weeks

• Options
    We see Dr. Linda Lee at Watson Salsbury located in Falls Church. ?She is great!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Kelly at Northern Virginia Pediatrics is amazing. I know other people love the other docs in that practice too (e.g., Halpin, Baldrate, Myers, etc.).?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageCameroonKate:
    We see Dr. Linda Lee at Watson Salsbury located in Falls Church.  She is great!

We go to Capital Area Pediatrics/Watson Salsbury as well.  We've seen all the doctors there multiple times and I like them a lot.  They have good hours (open til 9, Saturday mornings, and Sunday hours at their Herndon office) and if you need to be seen they will fit you in.

Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageCarifly:

imageCameroonKate:
    We see Dr. Linda Lee at Watson Salsbury located in Falls Church.  She is great!

We go to Capital Area Pediatrics/Watson Salsbury as well.  We've seen all the doctors there multiple times and I like them a lot.  They have good hours (open til 9, Saturday mornings, and Sunday hours at their Herndon office) and if you need to be seen they will fit you in.

We see Dr. Lee, too!  The office is on the Falls Church/Arlington border off Lee Highway.

Just for the record, I have also heard good things about Sleepy Hollow and Mary Ellen Gallagher.

• Options
    bbin09bbin09 member
    We're using Dr. Baldrate at NOVA peds.  We've only had one appt with her so far, but we really liked her.
  • Options
    We go to Mary Ellen Gallagher on N. Glebe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"