D.C. Area Babies
Options

Daily Update (or non-update...)

I'm still here. We walked for 45 minutes after work yesterday and I had contractions/cramping on and off for about 2 hours and then we started to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and the contractions went away. I had some cramping this morning but that has gone away too so here I am at work again today.

sldandridge - You have an appointment today right? Any updates?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Daily Update (or non-update...)

• Options
    the music lulled your baby to sleep:)
  • Options
    Hopefully today is the day!  Also wanted to thank you for posting that casserole/freezer tip.  Totally brilliant, and I never (ever!) would have thought of it myself. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagevtkendra:

I'm still here. We walked for 45 minutes after work yesterday and I had contractions/cramping on and off for about 2 hours and then we started to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and the contractions went away. I had some cramping this morning but that has gone away too so here I am at work again today.

I think the lesson here is that you should have danced along :)

• Options
    imageSam78:
    imagevtkendra:

LOL. I will try that for tonight's episode!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Checking in with my cervix of steel. Doc actually said 'WOW, I can't even get a finger in there...' I did ask if I would make my induction date, she lowered her head and said 'Yes'. Le'sigh...
  • Options
    imagevtkendra:
    imageSam78:
    imagevtkendra:

LOL. I will try that for tonight's episode!

Even better, just tell the baby that you want to see the results - my sister visited the weekend before my due date, told me late Saturday night not to go into labor because she had to leave the next day to get back for class ... wouldn't you know, my water broke about 4 hours later ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"