Infertility

here's the FRER @ 6dp5dt

Sorry for the quality.  It's dark out and I had to use the flash.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: here's the FRER @ 6dp5dt

• It looks stronger than last nights. ?And I just realized that it must be crazy early for you right now! ?

BTW -That's what mine looked like at 9dp5dt! ?I remain incredibly hopeful for you.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I see the line!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I got up at 4:30 am.  Ugh.  I had to pee, so I POAS and didn't want to fall back asleep because I thought a line might mean evap line.  I am nuts.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

• I see the line!  Fingers crossed for you! 
  • qtpa2tqtpa2t member
    I see a line!! ?Fingers crossed!!
  • imagekimarino13:
    Yeah, I got up at 4:30 am.? Ugh.? I had to pee, so I POAS and didn't want to fall back asleep because I thought a line might mean evap line.? I am nuts.

?

You are SO not nuts - this must be so tough for you. ?I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but how can you not a little seeing those lines. ? ?I am sending all my good thoughts your way that this is it for you. ?

• AHHHHH! I just jumped off my chair! CONGRATS! Mine had the same darkness at 7dp5dt!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • I can definitely see a second line!  XXXFINGERSXXX!!!
  • Eeeek.  I totally understand your hesitation so I will be excited for you!  Wishing you all sorts of good luck :)
  • I see it also!  Congrats!  I am so happy for you!
    Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • That is definitely a line!! Good luck!
  • I see the line!! I'm wishing you nothing but the best and here's to a very sticky BFP!

• I see it!!  Good luck.  I hope this is it for you!
  • You are SO knocked up! Stick baby stick!!!!!!

• Sending you "strong line dust".  I think it is a good sign that you are getting lines this early - but I totally understand you not wanting to get excited.
  • congratulations!!!!!!! stick baby!!!!
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I see 2 lines !
  • Yay!!!!  This gives me hope that it can work with my uterus too.  Congratulations!!!
  • Yay! Cant wait for your beta. Good luck. Hoping this is it for you!!!
  • You are KU!!  Fingers crossed for you!!!
    PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • how excitng! Fingers and toes are crossed for you!
  • Congrats!! Sending you truck loads of baby dust!! :)
    After almost 5 years of ttc, 2 miscarriages, one lost tube and IVF, we were blessed with an amazing little boy!! Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Stick, baby, stick!!!!  I really, really, really hope this is it for you!!!!! :)
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageMontyMrs:

imagekimarino13:
    Yeah, I got up at 4:30 am.  Ugh.  I had to pee, so I POAS and didn't want to fall back asleep because I thought a line might mean evap line.  I am nuts.

You are SO not nuts - this must be so tough for you.  I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but how can you not a little seeing those lines.    I am sending all my good thoughts your way that this is it for you.  

DITTO! 

We're are all pulling for you!!!!! 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I so see the 2nd line too!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Yay!

Jenn

My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Oh wow!  I'll keep hoping and praying that you get nice, high betas and a baby soon!!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Ooo I definitely see a line- congratulations!!
  • OMG I totally see it!!!!
  • I think that look very, very promising!!!  Woohooo!!!
  • Totally there!  I wouldn't think twice about darkness.  I'll wish you a cautious congrats and keep my fingers crossed for good betas!
  • Ok we are thinking positive here....(off to say prayers....)
  • nice!  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • I definitely see a line, I have everything crossed for you!!!
    After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Exactly what she said. And I know that you probably aren't going to believe it is true until you get your betas or see an ultrasound. Hang in there.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, ladies.

I am going to get a beta drawn in about an hour. ?I hope to have a repeat beta done on Saturday (8dp5dt). ?We'll see what happens...?

• epphdepphd member
    I see it!!!  When is your beta??  This is soooo exciting!!  Fingers TIGHTLY crossed for you hon!

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Good luck!!!  I pray this is your sticky baby!!!!!!
  • OMG! I see those lines!!!!! Congrats. I hope that this is it for you. GL!
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • I see it!!!
    imageimage Nest Bio I My Blog 2011 Races: Robbins Run 5K Trail Run- 4/23/11 Turkey Hill Country Classic 5K- 5/7/11 MHA Ladies 5K- 6/4/11 Hershey Half Marathon- 10/16/11 Amish Country Half Marathon- 11/5/11 Turkey Trot 5K 11/24/11 Jingle Bell Run 12/11/11 Kris Kringle 5 Miler 12/18/11
  • RadlerRadler member
    Definitely a line!! Best of luck for your beta! I'm going to be checking in on my iPhone later this morning....
    After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"