Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Quinny Zapp Stroller? Any Recs??

I was thinking about getting this stroller as the jogging stroller is big, heavy, and would take up so much space on our trip. I was thinking about getting another stroller anyway and this one would fit the light, compact, and easy for vacation that I was looking for. Can anyone recommend this one or another lightweight stroller?

TIA

Re: Quinny Zapp Stroller? Any Recs??

• Options

MrsDonkey won that at a Metro Moms event and ended up selling it, so she would be a good person to ask, she'll probably post something.

I bought a Chicco Capri stroller that is very nice - very lightweight and has a nice carrying case in case you need to gatecheck it. 

• Options

Thanks Creamy.

We had looked at the Chicco Capri a while back. We have the bigger Chicco travel system and loved it. However, my MIL won't give us the stroller back. She said she likes it and wants it at her house. Whatever lady-

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a Quinny Zapp that I use for a snap and go. I removed the seat and use the adapters to attach a Maxi Cosi infant carrier. To be honest it's not really as lightweight as I had hoped it would be. I keep it in the car for trips out and about and while it does the job it hasn't really lived up to my expectations. I don't have any recs for other lightweight strollers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"