Cleveland Babies

I need a new OB asap (Canton)

My husband works for Alltel, which is now Verzion.  I am due March 31st; this happens to be the last day of our insurance with Kaiser (from Alltel).  If I am a day or more late I will be under our new insurance, which can either be Etna or Cigna...neither of which my OB takes.  I am hoping for some recommendations (I am in Canton).  My goal is to find a provider that takes the old and the new insurance. 

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: I need a new OB asap (Canton)

• I went to Atrium in Belden for a while and liked my doctor and the facility, however the reason I don't go there anymore is because she left. A friend from work goes to Stark County Women's Clinic and seemed to like most of the docs there when she was pregnant with her DS who is 13mths now.

As far as the insurance thing goes, see if you can search the company's website. I have MedMutual and they have all their 'in network' docs in a database on their website. Good luck!

• I'm so sorry if this is too late, but try The Reserve in Green. They have offices all around and are a group practice but I have been seeing the doctors in Hudson for years and they are a wonderful practice.
  • Loading the player...
  • I also went to Atrium and they were awesome. All of the Docs and NPs are great! Good Luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!
  • This is way late...but I use the reserve in Green also. they are great
  • I've been going to Atrium for the last year & a half and I think they run a great operation.  I've dealt with four of the doctors & the nurses have always been helpful.  Good luck!
  • Im not sure what insurance they take (as I have hometown)

but I recommend Dr Domingo or Dr Hamilton (both are in canton off tusc) 

-------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • This is super late, but I HIGHLY rec Dr. Domingo. I started with him before I got pregnant, and as I turned high risk, I got to stay with him, as he is a high risk ob. He's the only OB in his practice, with two NP, so you don't have to rotate drs (but can see the NP to get in and out in case he is delivering)
    TTC #3 with PCOS. Long cycles, ovulate about 4-5 times a year Married 6/9/07 DS 7/15/08 Met RE 12/08 DD 6/2/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"