South Florida Babies
Options

**iphone users**

so today we can add the new features for the iphone...but i'm on apple.com and i cannot find how to download the new features....did anyone do it already???

Re: **iphone users**

• Options
    I don't have itunes on my laptop but my guess would be that you'd need to connect to itunes and you'd get whatever update existed that way.
  • Options
    k thnx...yeah i'm going to be contacting itunes b/c i can't get it to do it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    make sure you have the new version of itunes!! If you don't have the latest itunes, you won't get the latest updates.
  • Options
    Let me know what you end up having to do in order to get your update because I'll be doing that once I get back home
  • Options
    i'm calling b/c i have my itunes is updated and nothing...and i really want the new software update!!!!
  • Options
    k so contacted apple.  they will have the new software available today...but they don't know at what time they'll release it.  so technically we have till 11:59:59 to get the new software.  this really upsets me...the new software has great features!!! has anyone seen it? if it wasn't b/c i still have one more year w/my at&t contract I would sooo buy the new one.
  • Options
    LOL leave it to Apple to give you such a vague answer. Well hopefully they'll come out with it soon.
  • Options
    What are the new features?  I can't remember the last time I updated my phone.
  • Options

ok here's the link: https://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/ but basically you can now send pics as txt (mms) as well as copy and paste, landscape keyboard, and a bunch of other stuff. 

FYI the software is now available!!! wooohoo.

• Options
    imageMrs_Rod:

ok here's the link: https://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/ but basically you can now send pics as txt (mms) as well as copy and paste, landscape keyboard, and a bunch of other stuff. 

FYI the software is now available!!! wooohoo.

Pictures as text messages!!!! WHOAH! Thats awesome stuff right there! I always thought that was a big flaw to my phone! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Mari: w/the new iphone they are bringing out...you can even get video.  I don't understand why they took them so long to add these features to the phone.  And I agree w/you...this phone certainly has its flaws for it being so fancy shmancy!!
  • Options

Seriously- I have all these great pictures in my phone that I take of Nadia throughout the day and it stinks I can't send picture mail so my husband can see them (he doesn't have an iphone!) This is going to make him so happy!

And yes- major flaws, but I'm still an iphone junkie.

• Options
    me too...i'm an apple lover!!!
  • Options
    No picture mail for AT&T customers!!! I am sooooo dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

yep, AT&T does not support MMS picture texting!!! Really annoying. Some people are hacking their phones to do it.

I'm actually getting the new iPhone 3G S on Friday because I still have the very oldest model from the first ever release. My parents are getting it for me for my birthday :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

imageMariM:
    No picture mail for AT&T customers!!! I am sooooo dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'll be changing this by the end of the summer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"