Oregon Babies
Options

Best rating and price on crib mattress?

Does anyone know what the best rating with the best price for a crib mattress would be?  Someone suggested the Colgate... but I just don't see myself paying nearly $300 for a crib mattress.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Best rating and price on crib mattress?

• Options

I think that everyone else on this board has a Colgate. 

We bought the mattress from Goodnight Room, it was about $200 and it's a baby mattress on one side, and a toddler mattress on the other, so I felt like it made sense to spend that much.  I can't remember all the details, but you want one that has "pocketed coils" I think is what it's called, and this one has that, anda 20 year warranty.  They only carry this one kind of mattress.  I think it's called a "Emily 2 in 1" or something...?  Call them, they'll tell you all about it.

I figured that she's spending 6+ hours a day laying on something, it had better be a good quality.  And my daughter loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey sweetie,

We have the Colgate III and it was only $139. The Colgate I was only $99 when we bought ours. Has their price risen drastically or something? I wish I could remember where we bought ours from. I know we bought it online.

• Options

I think this is where we bought ours from its $159 now

https://www.greatbeginnings.net/html/mattresses.htm

• Options
    imageLisiLynn:

I think this is where we bought ours from its $159 now

https://www.greatbeginnings.net/html/mattresses.htm

OMG!  Thank you Alyssa!  I thought you told me that it was almost $300 lol.  Guess that was my crazy preg brain! :)  I think I will order the ColgateIII then! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"