Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

*Amie*

Hey girl,

Where did you find those butterflies that are hanging up for the B-day party? (saw them in your blog)

I need those! lol

Re: *Amie*

• Options
    Hobby lobby :). They were with the "garden stuff". If you can't find them, you are MORE than welcome to borrow ours... Just let me know!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OH!!  Last week I was a goofball and forgot you were cruising - I paged you with an Etsy link to some fondant butterflies.  I can repost the link if you would like.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCreamPuff06:
    OH!!  Last week I was a goofball and forgot you were cruising - I paged you with an Etsy link to some fondant butterflies.  I can repost the link if you would like.

COOL! Repost!

• Options

imagemikey&amie:
    Hobby lobby :). They were with the "garden stuff". If you can't find them, you are MORE than welcome to borrow ours... Just let me know!!

Hmmm.... I hate to borrow but it is VERY tempting. Will you be at the next MNO? I might have to take you up on your offer!

• Options
    imagemustangsallie:

imagemikey&amie:

Hmmm.... I hate to borrow but it is VERY tempting. Will you be at the next MNO? I might have to take you up on your offer!

Please, use them! Yep, I will be at MNO, but remind me before, so I don't forget!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemustangsallie:

imageCreamPuff06:

COOL! Repost!

Here you go: https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25870458 

Fondant isn't the most yummy thing in the world, but these are cute!

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imagemustangsallie:

imageCreamPuff06:

COOL! Repost!

Here you go: https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25870458 

Fondant isn't the most yummy thing in the world, but these are cute!

ADORABLE! I might have to get those!!!! Creamy I swear you make me spend more money than anybody - with your Carters and your Etsy. UGH! :):):):):)

• Options
    imagemikey&amie:
    imagemustangsallie:

imagemikey&amie:

Please, use them! Yep, I will be at MNO, but remind me before, so I don't forget!!!

COOL! I will try to remind you :)

• Options
    imagemustangsallie:

ADORABLE! I might have to get those!!!! Creamy I swear you make me spend more money than anybody - with your Carters and your Etsy. UGH! :):):):):)

I need a badget that says "Enabler Extraordinaire", hee.  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"