Health & Exercise
Options

On the run breakfast ideas?

Sometimes I decide to take a few extra minutes to snooze in the morning which always puts me in a predicament for breakfast. I usually grab a granola bar and fruit but I am starving shortly after..

What are you favorite on-the-go breakfast meals?

Thanks, ladies!

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

Re: On the run breakfast ideas?

• Options
    I like the breakfast hot pockets and they also have those cereal bars (like cinnamon toast crunch or fruit loops with the "milk" in the middle. yummy.)
  • Options
    I would suggest having a bunch of fruit already cut up  and in plastic containers.  That way you could just take it with you.  I like the Kashi bars too, and I think they last longer than special k ones.  I would take both, because if you're anything like me, you're hungry every hour or two.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oatmeal cookies! 
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    hazy19hazy19 member
    I do peanutbutter on toast every morning.  My dr. said no dairy with the prenatal vitamins so I don't have many options...did anyone else hear that?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I usually put dry cereal in a baggie, as well as some fruit and a bottle of water.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

An apple, washed in a baggie.

Baby carrots rinsed and ready in a baggie.

Fiber One bar (chocolate & oats).

Water.

If still hungry when I get to work, a little plain oatmeal with banana.

***Don't take PNV with dairy b/c calcium competes with the binding site for iron, thus inhibiting the absorption of iron.

• Options

imagehazy19:
    I do peanutbutter on toast every morning.  My dr. said no dairy with the prenatal vitamins so I don't have many options...did anyone else hear that?

dairy can sometimes affect absorbtion rates...so that's probably why.  You can always take the vitamins at night to help with your morning choices.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    love this!!!
  • Options
    special k bars or pop tarts
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"