Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

For Pete's Sake!!

Creamy, sort this out????????????????????????????
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For Pete's Sake!!

• Options
    you guys keep saying creamy....maybe I'm lost but I don't know if that is someones nickname or what>?
  • Options
    dude how come I feel like I entered the twilight zone on this board or I mean room.
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetexasmedflight:
    you guys keep saying creamy....maybe I'm lost but I don't know if that is someones nickname or what>?

Creamy is my nickname, nothing for you to worry about.

I still don't know if I buy your story at all, I need to reread your mission statement above.  Forgive me for being rude, but you have been VERY elusive and incommunicative and have freaked a LOT of people right out.  Doesn't matter what your reasons for not posting are - I really don't know why you're so shocked at the reaction you did get, considering the article Jessi linked.  People are cautious and don't just respond well to someone eager to meet other pregnant women in a very specific time period and then so dang flippant about a m/c.  Your stories didn't make sense, and you just came across VERY SHADY.  We watch out for each other, and your lack of response didn't help your case at all.    

My BS meter is still going off, but I may just be crabby.   

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imagetexasmedflight:

Creamy is my nickname, nothing for you to worry about.

I still don't know if I buy your story at all, I need to reread your mission statement above.  Forgive me for being rude, but you have been VERY elusive and incommunicative and have freaked a LOT of people right out.  Doesn't matter what your reasons for not posting are - I really don't know why you're so shocked at the reaction you did get, considering the article Jessi linked.  People are cautious and don't just respond well to someone eager to meet other pregnant women in a very specific time period and then so dang flippant about a m/c.  Your stories didn't make sense, and you just came across VERY SHADY.  We watch out for each other, and your lack of response didn't help your case at all.    

My BS meter is still going off, but I may just be crabby.   

I dont think you're just being crabby... I'm still quite weirded out as well.  Something just doesnt sit right!

• Options
    O well, I guess sharing my story didn't help in un weirding you guys out.... I will get my pics up soon and maybe you guys can learn more about me as I have just learned about this website when I had my first m/c and bought the bump mag. I knew I shouldn't have gotten to excited when I got a positive preg test at home and from the doc until I knew it would stick seeing as how I have m/c before but I just am so excited to become a mom and as for meeting pregnant women. its not just pregnant women i was looking to meet. It is people with info on newlyweds and m/c and young motherhood. I went from single young life to dating seriously to being married within two years. I am in the transition stage of becoming a wonderful wife and mother and eager to make different groups of friends. Anyhow, back to take my husband to his doc appt.
  • Options
    She's moved over to the DFW Nest board.... I've c&p some of the posts from here just so yall are aware.
  • Options

imagechar-char:
    Indifferent

No kidding.  The story changes yet again.  It's beyond words now, I'm not even going to bother.

• Options

imageLauraM85:
    She's moved over to the DFW Nest board.... I've c&p some of the posts from here just so yall are aware.

Did you catch all of the weird ones?  Something is really just not right, and it's obvious that I am not alone in thinking this.

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

imageLauraM85:

Did you catch all of the weird ones?  Something is really just not right, and it's obvious that I am not alone in thinking this.

I tried to. Here's the post w/ the links from over here in it. You're definitely not alone in thinking this is strange. I've been a regular poster on DFW Nest for a while now,and I've just been checking in here since we've started TTC. As soon as I saw her post I knew something was up.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/17287561.aspx

• Options

I don't doubt her story one bit. I don't doubt she's young, naive, and has no idea how to use an internet forum.  However, I still think it's weird ... the whole thing.  The posts, the blaseness, the way she appears and disappears ... I won't be scheduling any GTGs with her soon.

Sorry if thats mean, if you are who you say you are, you'll stick around, get used to the board and how to ask things without coming off like a stalker ... and we'll all laugh about this 2 years from now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:

I don't doubt her story one bit. I don't doubt she's young, naive, and has no idea how to use an internet forum.  However, I still think it's weird ... the whole thing.  The posts, the blaseness, the way she appears and disappears ... I won't be scheduling any GTGs with her soon.

Sorry if thats mean, if you are who you say you are, you'll stick around, get used to the board and how to ask things without coming off like a stalker ... and we'll all laugh about this 2 years from now. 

This.

True or not true....I don't have much in common with a 21 year old.

• Options
    imagebnljane1988:
    imageMrsTotty:

This.

This hurts my e-feeling. I'm 24. :(

• Options
    imagecaroline:):
    imagebnljane1988:
    imageMrsTotty:

This.

This hurts my e-feeling. I'm 24. :(

Please don't let it.  I actually thought about you when I wrote that......there's a world of difference between your behaviors.

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:

^this.exactly.^
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemikey&amie:
    imageMrsTotty:

^this.exactly.^
    I concur.
  • Options
    imageMrsTotty:

^ding ding ding.  Said it much better than I could have. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

LOL! Not really, I just like saying e-feelingsDevil

• Options
    imagecaroline:):

LOL! Not really, I just like saying e-feelingsDevil

BAHAHA!! Good, 'cause I thought we got along pretty well at the melting pot GTG.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"