Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Dr. Bailey/McIntire/Pepperell/Petrovski - Frisco

Hi everyone :) I'm venturing over from The Nest. DH & I are TTC and our insurance changed. My doctor is no longer in my network. The above doctors are with Frisco Obstetrics and Gynecology out of Centennial. Do any of yall see any of those? The things I've read so far seem really good, but I wanted to get some other opinions!

Thanks!

Re: Dr. Bailey/McIntire/Pepperell/Petrovski - Frisco

• Options

I see Dr. Mcinitire and love her! She and her MA, Laurie are awesome and call back when they say the will.

The other 2 doctors  are great too. I see Dr Pepperell on Friday,as I am rotating through them right now. You can't go wrong with any of them. They are all approachable, sweet and informative.

• Options
    BTW, they were also so caring and awesome when I had my m/c in Sept....I can't say enough good things!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pauline Petrovski is a friend of mine. I went to her practice and saw Bailey the entire time till Drew was born and Pauline actually delivered him. I highly recommend either of them.
  • Options
    Thank you both! That's very reassuring. :)
  • Options

OMG Meredith McIntire delivered DD and I LOVE her.  LOVE her.  Our insurance changed so I had to change docs and literally cried.  I ran into Meredith the other day.  GREAT doctors and very supportive if you want to try a natural unmedicated birth.  I couldn't because she was breech but they were supportive of my wishes before we knew that I had to have a section.

Edit:  Centennial was an awesome hospital.  It was like a hotel. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I see Dr McIntire and I absolutely love her!  I had some weird things happen during my pregnancy and ended up being high risk.  She calmed every fear that I had and was awesome at answering my 5 million questions. I had dd 6 weeks early and she was in the nicu.  Dr. McIntire made a point to check on her whenever she was on the L&D floor. I've has some issues with PPD/anxiety and she's been awesome with that too.  In fact, I was such a mess at one appt, she gave me a hug before I left.  And we're both bulldog owners, so she gets extra points for that :)

Dr Pepperell admitted me to the hospital and was equally as great as Dr McIntire.  She went out of her way to check on me after I delivered (I was on magnesium sulfate for pre-eclampsia, so I was in the hospital for an extra day) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was trying to send you a message to question why you jumped to conclusions about me and came across your post about doctors. I go to Dr. Welbourne at Centennial on the 3rd floor. I believe the D. Bailey you are talking about shares practice with her and they are both awesome and very supportive, she even got the invite to my wedding. Anyhow I would have sent you a message not over the intercom if I could have figured out how to do it but instead hopefully you get this and realize there is no need to freak over me, remember.....im just me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"