LGBT Parenting

Clicky Poll: Should I POAS

So you know the story - K does not want me to POAS however I'm now getting tempted to do it behind her back. If I did, I'd do it at 11dpiui since that is early and I wouldn't expect it to be right, but I could be.  I'm really not hopeful this cycle so I think this is coming more from boredom/wanting to move on to round 3, more than actually thinking I'll see 2 pink lines. So what do you say? [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky Poll: Should I POAS

• LOL!  You girls are no fun! Stick out tongue
  • Sorry two (coming out of poll hiding) - I felt guilty clicking no....but I did. The waiting is the haaard -est part.....we are in wk 2 of tww too...
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted yes. It's really early but, let's be honest, the TWW is all about peeing on everything possible, especially the first few cycles. :-)
  • I voted yes b/c if it were me, I'd be POAS every frickin day from!
  • imageDuchess1:
    I voted yes. It's really early but, let's be honest, the TWW is all about peeing on everything possible, especially the first few cycles. :-)

lol! I <3 you!

• imageDuchess1:
    I voted yes. It's really early but, let's be honest, the TWW is all about peeing on everything possible, especially the first few cycles. :-)

LOL, ditto this! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • i voted yes too!!
  • imageabba916:
    i voted yes too!!

Of course you do! lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"