New York Babies

Nyack Hospital

Does anyone have any information on the maternity wing at Nyack Hospital in Rockland County? My doctor is affiliated with Nyack and I was hoping to get any thoughts, comments or opinions :-)

Re: Nyack Hospital

• I delivered there last June ('08) and it was nice. No wifi though so my laptop didn't work there :o( The nurses were all very nice though. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • Do they have private rooms or do you share a room with someone? I heard they remodeled and it's really nice now, just curious how things play out the day of :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • They do a hospital tour, you should check it out when you are further along. We went and I was so happy when the day came that we did. There are private rooms & 2 person rooms. They only put you in a 2 person room if the singles are full and they try not to put someone in there with you unless they absolutely have to. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"