Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Total BLAH Today

So I went to doc this morning with sudden massive bleeding. Of course, I get the look and she tells me we are in the middle of losing the baby. Everything happens for a reason and I am ok with that the more I look and see plenty of healthy moms with beautiful babies. 7 weeks in and back to the drawing board for us. Wish me luck in the next few months! :) I will keep posting and maybe I can get some tips from other moms like me. My doc said it has something to do with my blood clotting and I might have to go to some kind of shot in the belly after I get positive pregnancy test again. Does anyone know anything about that? Anyhow....I hope everyone in DFW is doing well and I will see ya soon!

Re: Total BLAH Today

• Sounds like something I just saw on "Deliver Me" the other night.  She had a rare disease and it took 5 miscarriages for her to be diagnosed.  But yeah she had to give herself shots in her stomach because of this blood clotting thing.  You're lucky your Doctor caught it.  Most don't.  Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You say, "back to the drawing board," have you had a miscarriage before? Also, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetexasmedflight:
     My doc said it has something to do with my blood clotting and I might have to go to some kind of shot in the belly after I get positive pregnancy test again. Does anyone know anything about that? Anyhow....I hope everyone in DFW is doing well and I will see ya soon!

Hmmmm, How does your Doc already know this??? Miscarriages can be caused by many things, and if you are just now miscarrying, I doubt they would jump to this conclussion, unless they had a reason to suspect a clotting disorder in you, which then you would have been treated or in the very least had blood drawn to check for any clotting disorder.

I am really sorry you are going through this, miscarrying can be very painful emotionally & physically.  

Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm sorry, but you are so full of crap.  Who uses smiley faces in the middle of a miscarraige post?  You are VERY glib for someone going through this and I don't buy it for one hot second.

Liar, liar, pants on FIRE. 

• I have to 2nd Creamy.  Just a little off to me, if i am wrong i apologize, but something doesn't add up.

ETA: I am not comfortable with you having me listed as one of your "friends", please remove me from that list, thanks

• imageCreamPuff06:

I'm sorry, but you are so full of crap.  Who uses smiley faces in the middle of a miscarraige post?  You are VERY glib for someone going through this and I don't buy it for one hot second.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Boo.No

• I think many of us have gotten a weird feeling from the strange and inconsistent nature of your posts. If we are wrong, I do apologize, however it does seem as something is off.

Again, If we are in fact wrong, I apologize.  Please tell us more about yoursef.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Creamy - LMAO!!! I'm in stitches over here!!!
  • Gotta agree with everyone on this...something about all of this is a little suspicious to most of us.  You have not given any information about yourself before you posted looking for pregnant women.  First you are 6 weeks, and then you are 2 months PG.  And why are all your post in italics? 

If this is real I am truly sorry for you, but you are awfully glib in you post for someone miscarrying.

• Just curious how you're a "take the long road" medical student if you're only 21?  21 seems pretty young to be in med school already - did you get your under grad early?  Where do you go to school - Justin seems like a trek to Dallas everyday for such long hours you'd be spending there.
  • Ditto everyone else.  Seems strange that now that you've been called out all of the sudden you are suffering from massive bleeding yet posting on the bump about being "blah".  Weird.  This seems very disrespectful to all the ladies that have actually suffered miscarriages. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageCreamPuff06:

I'm sorry, but you are so full of crap.  Who uses smiley faces in the middle of a miscarraige post?  You are VERY glib for someone going through this and I don't buy it for one hot second.

Oh, snap!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Miscarriage does not equal BLAH. It equals gut wrenching.  I am not buying it one bit.  Ladies...please be careful of this post.
  • As for a woman who has miscarried three times, I never wrote a post nearly this misrepresenting or misleading. I never felt like "blah" but more like I didn't get out of bed for a week sobbing my eyeballs out. So if this is a hoax then get the hell out of here bc your making an ass of yourself and certainly disrespecting the ladies who have had a loss. I think we'd all appreciate if you just didn't post. Sorry its gotten to that point
  • imagejfarmer27:
    Just curious how you're a "take the long road" medical student if you're only 21?  21 seems pretty young to be in med school already - did you get your under grad early?  Where do you go to school - Justin seems like a trek to Dallas everyday for such long hours you'd be spending there.

This, this exactly! I don't think anyone is buying your story. Please stop posting on here.

• imageCreamPuff06:

I'm sorry, but you are so full of crap.? Who uses smiley faces in the middle of a miscarraige post?? You are VERY glib for someone going through this and I don't buy it for one hot second.

Liar, liar, pants on FIRE.?

^this^?

I will also add that I too, have previously suffered a miscarriage and would have never referred to the experience as BLAH or use any of the other flippant language and smiley faces in any post referring to the devastating experience my DH and myself went through. I would more describe it as feeling like your heart had been ripped from your chest and like your entire world, hopes and faith had been crushed. I don't understand how you could truly have suffered a loss and act so absolutely and absurdly?blas??about it. This in itself makes your story beyond unbelievable to me especially given the fact that losing our child was by far the most difficult and painful experience I have ever gone through. Point blank....I just cannot fathom for one minute acting so non-chalant about the fact that you lost your baby. It just does not add up, not one bit, not even close.

• There are two ways this post can be interpreted ...

1.  You are a pyscho, you are not (and have never been pregnant), you're attempting to lure other women to meet you so you can steal their babies ... or maybe doing this just for attention. 

If this is the case, kindly STFU and leave us alone - we're smarter than this.

2. You really ARE/WERE pregnant, you have no idea how pregnancy/your body works or are maybe just stupid in general.  If you DID suffer a miscarriage you are the most flippant and overly blase woman I've ever heard in my life when you speak about it ... and honestly, your mannerisms offend me and I'VE never had to deal with one myself. 

If this is the case, kindly STFU and find a different board to take your nonchalantness to.  You offend EVERYONE.

kthxbai.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• I love how strong all of you ladies are to call this imposter out!  I feel a bit foolish for not recognizing her before hand.  Thanks for looking out for the DFW bumpers : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"