Detroit Babies
Options

Prenatal exercise classes?

Hi all!

I am have been trying to locate a water aerobics course or anything else geared towards pregnant women. I live in the Sterling Heights area.

Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks!

Best,
-h

Re: Prenatal exercise classes?

• Options
    Beaumont has water aerobics at the Beverly Hills club on Southfield Road. I think they also have a couple other classes, (maybe yoga?) you can find what they have on their website.
  • Options
    The Beaumont Water Aerobics class is a nice one.  There are also a few GREAT yoga classes in Royal Oak, but there is a better yoga class in Troy on Saturday mornings, for much less money, and with an instructor who is just plain awesome.  There are non-pregnant women there, but the instructor has a ton of training in adjusting poses for pregnant women.  Several of my clients attend, and love it.  I really enjoy the class, as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not sure if you have a Fitness USA membership or not, but if you do, they have water aerobics classes there.  I'm going to start mine this week I think.  Just have to find a bathing suit now.

Good luck! 

• Options
    I take the Beaumont one at the BHC.  I really like it, especially now that I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable.  If you are not a member of the BHC (I am not), it's $115-ish for 6 weeks, twice a week. You can choose MW or T Th.  They are really flexible if you need to do makeups or come to a different class. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the great recommendations! I really appreciate it :)

-Holly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"