Maryland Babies
Options

Hi! New to The Bump

Hi everyone! My name is Cortney. I am currently about 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. My daughter Kylie just turned 2 in April. This baby is due the end of Jan/ Beginning of Feb.  We are currently in Anne Arundel County. We moved here 4 years ago from NJ.

Just thought to say hi!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi! New to The Bump

• Options
    Welcome! The ladies are very nice but this board is very slow. You can post on the Balt newlweds board to. A lot of people post baby and other questions there cuz it'z gets more traffic. Where do you live AA county?
    We just moved from Glen Burnie to Frederick.
  • Options
    Funny! We live in Glen Burnie right now.. But we didnt know about the area before we moved here. I want to move to Severna Park, or Arnold when our lease is up in feb. Ironically, when the baby is due... of course !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to MD! ?I live in Baltimore, but I also relocated from NJ. ?
  • Options
    Hi and welcome. Kristen is right the Baltimore baby boards hardly get any movement, so def check out the Baltimore Newlywed board.

• Options

hello.

i've def notice that this board is sllllllllllllow.  thats why i stick to the tri boards.

• Options
    Hi and welcome!  My husband and I live in Glen Burnie as well.  Have you thought about where you are going to deliver?
  • Options

imageanonsouthernbell:
    Hi and welcome!  My husband and I live in Glen Burnie as well.  Have you thought about where you are going to deliver?

Yes I delivered at AAMC for my daughter, and will do the same this time. LOVED my experience there. I didnt feel like I was at a hospital , if that makes sence. the MW didnt have the hospital smell, and it was overall pleasant!

• Options
    I agree it is a nice hospital plus the postpartum massage is definitely a benefit.  We were planning on delivering there until a few weeks ago.  Now we are all set to deliver at Special Beginnings (it is a birth center) in Arnold.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"