Florida Babies

Pediatricians in St. Pete area?

Hi I started my search for our pediatrician but find it overwhelming and well just a pain! Wondering if anyone knows of a good recommendation around the St. Pete, Largo, or even Clearwater area. TIA!

Re: Pediatricians in St. Pete area?

• St. Pete Pediatrics is huge in the south they have 8 locations all in the areas you are looking for.

Dr. Debroah French I hear is a good doc.

But I am going to North Pinellas Children's Medical Center - there closest location is in Palm Harbor.   I used to work there and know the docs very well (and trust them) that is why I am choosing them over a more convenient location.

Good luck!

• Dr. Savell is awsome!! There are 4 other dr.s there and they are opened on Sat and Sun. Even holidays too!!  If you deliver at Morton Plant they go to that hospital!!  Most of the staff has been there when I was a kid.
  • Loading the player...
  • We currently drive up to Countryside to see Dr. Jackson. She's really great but the wait times are LONG.
  • We see Dr. Nelson in St. Pete. Stephen Nelson is his name, and the office is located at 5601 9th St. N, ph is 727-525-2161. Both of my sons have been going there for years. drnelsonpediatrics.com (also from what I understand, he has been a pediatrician for many years in St. Pete!)
  • I have been incredibly happy with Dr, Ellis' office. Neve have to wait. Always cheerful and helpful. The staff really care. I have seen 2 of the nurses out and about around town and they remembered my name and Caleb's name. That impressed me. Very accomodating and thorough.

They are at 1111 7th ave N.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"