Florida Babies

Looking for a Ped. in North St. Pete or South Tampa

Hi! I am having some trouble finding a good pediatrician. I live in N. St. Pete, but South Tampa is very close also.  I am looking for a pediatrician who is open to my requests for giving my baby vaccinations on an alternate schedule (I've known several kids to become autistic due to regularly scheduled vacciniations).  Does anyone know a liberal peditrician?  Or just a really sweet one who might make an exception for my requests?  Please let me know. I am happy to drive further to find the right doctor!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for a Ped. in North St. Pete or South Tampa

• Call Stephen Karges in Pinellas Park...not sure on his views for vaccines but just call and ask...

4995 49th St
    Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
    (727) 525-7852? (727) 527-0548? - Fax

• Loading the player...
  • Pediatric health care alliance, they have many offices. We go to the south tampa office.

3222 W Azeele St

Tampa FL 33609

813-872-8491

WWW.Pedialliance.com

There is 3 doctors there, Dr Lane is good he knows his stuff but kinda intimidates me for some reaso ( maybe cause he was my pedi) 

Dr Wood-White is awesome in the mose awesomest way :) 

and Dr Kulic(i have never seen her so I dont know)

They gave me the option to stager shots and Dr lane and wood-white are awesome. 

• saw your post and came in to reccomend all star pediatrics, but your first reply already has. dr. stephen karges. I also am unaware of how liberal he is when it comes to vaccinations. i do know that they wont do them before the date they are due, but i don't know about late vaccinations. however i love his office and they have separate waiting rooms for sick children and children coming in for check ups.
  • Ditto Dr, Karges. I don't go to him, but he is the husband of one of my best friends from middle and high school. I didn't want to mix business with pleasure so to speak, so I went with Dr, Ellis's office. I have been really happy with them as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"