Canada Babies

brookie :o)

So- how are the plans coming for little R's 1st birthday?? 

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
imageimage

Re: brookie :o)

• good!  we are keeping it small (ish).  Just a BBQ at our place with family and a few friends have been invited.  It will probably end up bigger than I think though.   I am still debating on making the cake or buying one.  I think I will do a test run this week.  I am sure H wont mind having extra cake in the house :)

What about you guys?  How are you celebrating A's jump in to 1-dom?

My Mom sent me a pic today from when I was in labour.  I hadn't ever seen it.  It was awful.  Lol, I should PIP it sometime. 

Where did this year go and where are our babies?

• Sounds similar to what we're doing... small (or so I think) backyard BBQ.  My sister is a pastry chef and so she's handling the cake (maybe cupcakes).  A bit of a challenge though to make a dairy- soy- and egg-free cake, but she says she's up to it :)

I don't want to see any of the pics of me in labour... actually, there are none... just a few with A after the c-sec and then after recovery... still not flattering, but whatever...

I can't believe it's already been a year... A's full-on walking, running, AND jumping... where'd our babies go????

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"