Minnesota Babies

I love sale season!

I got some amazing deals for Carter at the Falcon Heights school sale this mornng.  We got a slide, picnic table, several trucks for the sandbox, 2 Melissa and Doug puzzles, duplos, 3 different Fisher Price Little People sets, 3 pairs of jean, one pairs of khakis, and a Ralph Lauren Sweater for $40.  Such great deals! 

I can't wait until ECFE sales next weekend. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I love sale season!

• I wish I had found deals like that :) the sale I want to yesterday was not that good
  • Was that you in front of the sales table with your big pile???  We were in front of you with our kitchen, and all of our big haul.  I was so excited by our finds today.  Are you going to the Roseville one next weekend?  We are and I'm volunteering on Saturday.  We get to preshop but it's at 6 am:P

I live in W Como and go to Roseville ECFE as it's the closest to my house.  Where are you?

• Loading the player...
  • It probably was us.  I was with my parents and DS.  :)  We live in Shoreview and go to Moundsview ECFE. 

I think I'll be at the Roseville ECFE sale.  The deals were great last year.  I only wish Moundsview ECFE did one. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anyone know of any of these ECFE sales south of the river???  Or a website where I can find the locations and dates???

Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"