New York Babies

OB/GYN in White Plains???

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know of a good female OB/GYN in White Plains? I'd really like to deliver @White Plains Hospital. Please let me know if you know of anyone or if you have any thoughts on White Plains Hospital. Thanks! :-)?

Re: OB/GYN in White Plains???

• I like my gyno..The practice is Westchester Medical Group....Dr's Ainsworth and Abbatista..They are on 700 White Plains Road..I go to Dr. Ainsworth and I've also seen the NP, Kathy Keith..both are very good..I think they deliver at White Plains Hospital too..My husband and I are ttc in April so I don't have much more info than that at this point..:)
  • I go to the same group, and they're all great.  I've seen a few of the docs, and Kathy Keith too (she's actually a midwife who used to be head of the planned parenthood in westchester- she's great!). 

Dr. Ainsworth delivered for one of my best friends, and she was very happy with her.  I feel good going there, because no matter who's on call, I think I'll feel like I'm in good hands.  The office staff is great as well.

I had been going to another doc in White Plains, and she was great, but her staff was a mess- no need to name names.

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I am seeing Dr. Daly from the Westchester Medical Group on 3/26 for my first appointment. She's on Westchester Ave, in WP.

Anyone know anything about her? I'll keep you posted on how they are.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm getting to this late. I had a very bad experience with Dr. Daly about 5 years ago. I would say go to another doctor.

Dr. Khoury in white plains delivered my daughter in May of 2008. He is WONDERFUL along with the female doctors in his practice.

GL!

• So what did you think of Dr. Daly? I just went to her for the first time this week. She is ok. I don't really know if I want her to deliver my baby yet...that is when I am pregnant.
  • imageFutureAmbrosio2008:
    I like my gyno..The practice is Westchester Medical Group....Dr's Ainsworth and Abbatista..They are on 700 White Plains Road..I go to Dr. Ainsworth and I've also seen the NP, Kathy Keith..both are very good..I think they deliver at White Plains Hospital too..My husband and I are ttc in April so I don't have much more info than that at this point..:)

I go to Westschester Medical Group too...Dr. Abbattista....all of the doctors are incredible...staff is awesome.  I highly recommend them...good luck!! 

• I'm sure your ot checking this out anymore, but Dr. Wysocki (sp?) at Scarsdale Medical Group is fantastic. Her office is next to White Plains Hospital.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Does anyone happen to have the phone number to Dr Ainsworth's office? Thanks
  • llo85llo85 member
    I would highly recommend Dr. Wysoki Westchester Medical Group 210 Westchester ave. in WP. Great experience with my first birth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"