Philadelphia Babies

NBR:We r going to Langhorne, PA have a ?

So we are taking a long road trip to Langhorne , Pa, to Sesame Place.  My ds will be turning 2 and we want to take him there.  The drive will be 13-14 hours from Chicago.     Anyways we are planning to get there June 10 and staying through the 12 , then driving to Philadelphia and staying there 2 nights.

I just looked on accuweather .com and it says it will be raining and then one day it says possible thunderstorms.

Now my question is,  if it rains do they close up the park and the rides?  My husband and are are trying to figure out if we should still go or postpone it a day at least to try to miss the rain.           Any suggestions?  They seem to also have lots of water parks and we really want to take advantage of those places as well.           Tia

Re: NBR:We r going to Langhorne, PA have a ?

• I actually use to work at Sesame Place as a teenager. If it rains they will not close the park until they have less than 300 guests there. There are indoor shows you will be able to do in case of the rain. The water rides will remain open until lightening is spotted in the area.
    Alexander David
    my blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • lolabright- i used to work there too!  too funny!

like pp said- it's very rare if they actually close b/c of rain.  the indoor shows will still go on.  there are some other indoor activities.  unfortunately, the bulk of stuff is outside, though.   but atleast you won't have to deal with crowds.   good luck- i hope the rain holds out for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"