Louisiana Babies
Options

chemical pregnancy

Yesterday I started my pd so I guess it was a C/P. Worst day of my life, right there. Totally heartbreaking. Sad
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: chemical pregnancy

• Options
    I know I already told you this but I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.   I know how bad it sucks.  I cant know exactly how you feel in particular but I know it hurts.  I hope you can heal from this soon and get back to trying.
  • Options

D, im soo so sorry, i cant imagine how you feel.. you andyour DH will be in my prayers, I hope next month is better for you..

::hugs::

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just wanted to let you know that I have had 2 c/p in the past year.  They are extremely hard and you will never get back that happy feeling that you had when you first found out you were pregnant.  On a positive note, you can immediately start trying again.  After my first c/p it took 5 months before I was pregnant again.  That one also ended as a c/p, but I got pregnant again 2 months later.  Everything has been great so far.  Good luck with everything.  I'm so sorry you have to go through this.  Make sure your doctor is aware so that he/she is willing to do betas next time.
  • Options
    Oh no.  I am so sorry.  Hugs.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Im really sorry to hear that. Sending hugs and a prayer your way.
  • Options
    i'm so sorry.  i can't say i've been in your shoes, but i know what it feels like to want something so bad.  i hate that you've had that snatched from you.  ::: hugs :::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"