Colorado Babies

OB/Gyn in Boulder area?

Hi,

I am somewhat new to the area and looking for a good ob/gyn doctor recommendation. I live in Louisville so Avista hospital is close, but I would go to Boulder too. Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: OB/Gyn in Boulder area?

• Amy Johnson, but she's in Longmont. Not helpful for your criteria but she's amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers JAN09-Oct09: TTC Naturally. OCT09: HSG- Normal NOV09: Round 1 Clomid 50mg CD5-9= BFN DEC09: Round 2 Clomid 100mg CD5-9= BFN JAN10: Round 3 Clomid 100mg CD3-7= BFN FEB10: Round 4 Clomid 150mg CD5-9= BFN SA= 120 million, 54% Motility, 7% Morphology. JUN10: Round 5 Clomid, IUI, unsuccessful. JUL10: DONE & FED UP. OCT10: Started Integrative Reiki Energy Therapy. NOV 05, 2010: BFP! SEPT 20, 2012: BFP! More Reiki and Baby Z #2 is on his way! Due May 29, 2013
  • I go to Avista.  I had my first appointment with Dr. Wepman there (she was recommended to me by my SIL who has gone to her, and a lot of her friends have, too).  Anyway, she was great.  I would definitely recomend her to you!  Good luck
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr Kelly Jensen from Boulder Medical Center. I LOVE her. One of her partners delivered my son, but he's fantastic too (Dr. Plotnick). They both deliver at the Foothills hospital, which is really nice.
    https://www.bouldermedicalcenter.com/providers/jensenk.php
  • I am a pharma rep that calls on all of the OB/GYN's in the area and there are so many good ones. Dr. Erin Munks and Dr. Shimoda in Boulder are really great and they have a great staff. Hope this helps!
  • I used to see Dr. Erickson at University Family Medicine in Boulder, and I really liked her.  She talks to you like an educated peer and is willing to answer your questions.  Sadly, I switched health plans and no longer have my appointments with her.
  • I see Dr. Jensen but she is on maternity so now I'll be going to see Dr. Jones in the same office. Boulder Medical Center - Foothills Campus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"