Maryland Babies
Options

Columbia/Laurel day care recommendations

I will need part-time infant day care beginning in Dec/Jan.  Are there any you would recommend in Columbia/Laurel area?  Thanks!

Re: Columbia/Laurel day care recommendations

• Options
    Hi!  My husband and I looked into part-time infant care in the Columbia/Ellicott City area.  It was difficult.  There is La Petite which offers part-time.  They are located right off of 100.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Check Craigslist...that is where I found my provider.  I had seen listings for part time care as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will probably need to use an home daycare provider.  Most centers will only take FT infants.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We are currently in a part-time care situation with a provider that watches kids in her home. However, we had the most luck doing the daycare search AFTER the baby was born. It was pretty tough for us to find care while I was pregnant, because many in-home providers don't know what openings they will have a few months down the road. We went to go visit people and centers, but we couldn't solidify anything until after the baby was born.

We had luck using this resource:?https://www.hcfcca.com/

Once I had my baby, I called their main number and left a message stating my childcare needs. Then, they sent out an email blast to their providers, and I started getting calls back from people who had openings that fit my needs. It worked WONDERFULLY!! We are really happy with our provider.?

?

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"