Babies on the Brain

Twilight Confession.

I have not read the books or seen the movie and I have no intention to.  I do not find the dude who plays Edward to be attractive at all. 

Re: Twilight Confession.

• Ditto. ?On all counts.
  • I started reading the first book, but have only gotten about 50 pages in. I'm in no hurry. But I will probably eventually see it.

Now Harry Potter on the other hand, I am a fanatic about.?

• Loading the player...
  • I will be 1st in line when the new Harry Potter movie opens!  lol
  • I never got into either. The Twilight movie was decent but HP I turned off after 30 mins. I haven't read any of the books though I tried to read them both. If something doesn't get my attention in the first 20 minutes, I don't bother to read the rest.
  • imagesweetpea7628:
    I have not read the books or seen the movie and I have no intention to.  I do not find the dude who plays Edward to be attractive at all. 

Yeah, I second this. The fictional Edward in my head is soooooo much hotter.

BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • Ditto, I'm not sure about the obsession.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Thank you! I thought the book sucked and was dragged to the movie by my friends and the the movie was just as bad. I also don't think that guy is attractive.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • imageAFBTB:

imagesweetpea7628:

Yeah, I second this. The fictional Edward in my head is soooooo much hotter.

Ditto. My imaginary Edward is much hotter. I had no intentions on reading the books either until Ozy game them to me and said to give them a chance. They were actually really addicting once you got going. I like them!

• It's Young Adult fiction....it's geared mostly towards teenagers. Haha, so I suppose its only if you dont like it.
  • I have seen the movie. But I just do not see the hype about the movie or edward. I have seen way hotter guys than him. lol Never read the books and do not plan too.
  • I love HP, and I'll be in line with you for the new one next month :)

I read Twilight out of curiosity and wished I hadn't. They are terrible.Totally not worth the time. I found myself curious about the ending so I got through them, but towards the end they were just so absurd it was kind of funny. 

And Robert Pattison (who oddly enough was once Cedric Diggory in the Goblet of Fire)  is not cute to me at all as a vampire. I can't get past the hair.....the hair is ridiculous. lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • don't find edward attractive at all or any of the males in the movie. I saw twilight (intended to read it first) and i liked it. i am now reading the books - in the second one and enjoying them. each to his own :) nothing wrong with it.
  • imageFutureSAHM?:
    don't find edward attractive at all or any of the males in the movie. I saw twilight (intended to read it first) and i liked it. i am now reading the books - in the second one and enjoying them. each to his own :) nothing wrong with it.

I think Edward is good looking. I'm glad I saw the movie before I read the books, because if it would of been the other way around I think the movie would of sucked. Otherwise I like it, and I love the books. It was my favorite series, until I read the Sookie Stackhouse Series. But like you said, each to his own. I think the novels and the movie are based towards teenagers, but I know many older women who liked them. My mom enjoyed the movie and read the books after I was done. :)

DD 8/1/2009
    DS 4/12/2013
    TTC in 2017 (maybe)
  • I've read all four books, and loved the first two. The last two were ridiculous, I didn't like the last two books of the series.

I LOVE the HP movies! I tried to read the books, but I can't really get into J.K. Rowling's writing style, so I gave up.

Next, I fully intend on reading the sookie stackhouse series. I've got to check to see if my library has them though. Not sure if I want to buy them right away.

BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • imageStephanieBride1:

Now Harry Potter on the other hand, I am a fanatic about. 

But I still have not read the last book!  I keep forgetting to buy it.  I need to read the last before that one again too, so I know what's going on before the movie comes out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"