Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby fell asleep at 5pm: what to do?

Leo went down for a much-needed nap at 5pm - WAAAY later than usual. It's been a half an hour and his usual bedtime routine usually starts at 6pm. Do I let him sleep as long as he wants/needs or wake him for a bath (also much-needed) and bottle?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby fell asleep at 5pm: what to do?

• wait..his bedtime is 6?! How long does he sleep?
  • Ahahaha! I wish! Bedtime routine starts at 6pm - we start bath, do bottle, story, etc. He's usually down by 7pm and is good for 11 or 12 hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DD has been doing this too lately.She goes down for the night about 7pm. Last night she fell asleep while playing around 6:30 and still needed another bottle. I let her sleep on her play mat where she fell asleep til about 8:30, woke her up gently by changing her diaper, changed her into her p.j's and she was a smiles. I gave her her bottle and then she went back down on her own for the night. She must be growing some more because normally her nap is over by 5pm then she is up until 7-7:30 then down. Good luck, he will let you know what  he needs, it is hard when it differs from the norm.
  • Just let him go. If he wakes later this evening, feed him and put him back down. Jude has gone to bed way early a few times and still woke up at his normal 7 am.
  • I would let him sleep!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"