Blended Families

29 with 21 kids....

Saw this on the politics board, and thought it was interesting and horrifying....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/27/desmond-hatchett-29-year_n_208393.html

Re: 29 with 21 kids....

• I'm in shock. Not because after, ya know 5? kids he would have learned how to practice safe sex, but because at least 11 women continued to be sexually active with a man like that...

I wonder what those children will think of their father when they get old enough to understand the situation.

• Loading the player...
  • FloF9FloF9 member
    Ugh what a disgusting human being.  He should be sterilized.
  • That's gross.  I wonder if the BMs knew about him having kids before they got pg.  I feel like if I knew someone had a ton of kids by different moms (even if it was 1/4 of that number) I'd stay away.  Those poor kids!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good Heavens! ?

What kind of women allow this idiot to put his pen!s in them? ? With or without condoms? ?This is a guy who can't support his kids -- who would f*ck a guy like that??

• imageFloF9:
    Ugh what a disgusting human being.  He should be sterilized.

This. 

• imageDaringMiss:

Good Heavens!  

What kind of women allow this idiot to put his pen!s in them?   With or without condoms?  This is a guy who can't support his kids -- who would f*ck a guy like that? 

Unfortunately, waaaay too many women do make that choice.

I obviously have no idea of what type of socio-economic setting this man/these women live in or were raised in. However, seeing as he is working minimum wage job, I am going with that. I read a book years ago, and many times since called Random Families. It is based upon a true story about a 2 or 3 women and the men in their lives during the late 80's early 90's in the Bronx. It was very interesting, because to them, they did want to get KU by a guy, did not matter how many kids he had, especially if he did not have any boys. The first woman to have his son would be his "wife" and she would be best provided for. It is an amazing book, and a real look inside the circle of poverty. It is pretty amazing. This article reminded me of that.

Not for one second do I believe that those 11 women did not know about his other women and children. What does that say for them? We know he is a disgusting excuse for a human, who should be sterilized. But what about those women who willingly went to bed with a man who had all those kids from different women, and choose to have unprotected sex? How sad. How sad for them that they have that little self worth. How sad for those children, who will most likely never have stable homes. It is a horrible situation. That man is the scum of the earth.

• FloF9FloF9 member
    Yea you're right xmary - the women are scum too.
  • I thought about that over lunch, there are 11 women he slept with that didn't use protection, at a minimum.  That's not counting all the ones that didn't get KU.  Statistically, there has to be an STD involved somewhere.  Yuuuck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mental note to self: Tennesee needs more condoms; contact state agency!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ugg that is just wrong! buy some rubbers dude, seriously. uck. dont get me wrong Dh and i have alot of kids between the two of us, but that is just crazy. 21. OMG!
  • That dude needs to WRAP IT, seriously! WTF?! and the girls he sleeps with, why are they not using protection? It is not like they can all have "loved" him enough to trust him if he had that many kids before he got to each of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"