2nd Trimester

Shower Guest list template...

Have you found 1?  I hate making lists like this and I'm having a couple of showers since DHs moms do not get a long, has anyone found a good template for name, address, mailed, RSVP, phone #, etc?  I'd like to just email the hostesses the list when asked.  Thanks!

Re: Shower Guest list template...

• i just used excel for all my wedding stuff.  it works great. - you can duplicate the list for thank you cards also.

of course, i also gave my hostesses pre-printed labels for the invites. 

i'm a nerd like that.

• I just used excel... made a new worksheet for each shower and that way I'm sure not to forget anyone and you already have the addresses on hand to send thank yous
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto to all of the above. I  kept ALL of my wedding stuff in excel spreadsheets and it was so easy. I just kept different tabs. I even took the spreadsheet from my bridal shower and modified for it my baby shower.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagethailajo:
    I just used excel... made a new worksheet for each shower and that way I'm sure not to forget anyone and you already have the addresses on hand to send thank yous

I know I should just use excel, but I'm so bad at creating things w/it - anyone wanna fwd me theirs? :)

blissintx at gmail dot com :)

• sure! I"ll send you mine...lol...

Also this is great to just have on hand in general...we tend to move alot and I'm always losing addresses... this is a great way to start a "database"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I did the same for my wedding!  It is my new address book, because I can never lose it!  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"