Orange County Babies
Options

Baby furniture stores in OC?

Hi girls - I'm sorta new to the area (Irvine) and was hoping you could recommend some good baby furniture stores in Orange County. If they're in/near Irvine that's a huge bonus, but I'm not opposed to taking a drive for a place that has a good selection.

Also, if you want to recommend your crib that would be fab! I am having such a hard time with this decision.

TIA!

Re: Baby furniture stores in OC?

• Options

Bergstroms (Irvine and Anaheim) is usually a good place to start ... https://www.bergstroms.com.

Good luck!

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    lujainlujain member
    We got the Munire Essex crib from Bergstroms.  It looks gorgeous in our nursery, and it's very sturdy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we got ryan's crib and dresser from bergstroms as well. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 3/9/12 Natural M/C 4/11/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also went to Bergstroms (Anaheim) and bought the Munire Urban crib and dresser. I love it! I also like USA Baby in San Dimas. Both places carried my crib and both would price match so it was a toss up but we went to Bergstroms with our parents who bought the crib for us.
  • Options
    We went to Bergstroms too.  There is one in Anaheim and one in Irvine.  We got the Munire Newport crib and dresser.  The Munire stuff is really nice quality, and they have several different designs so they probably make one that you would like.
  • Options

We got the Munire Essex crib at Bergstroms in Irvine. They have lots of options in colors and designs but more on the traditional side.

I also recommend Spoiled Beginnings in Costa Mesa. If you want something more modern.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"