Louisiana Babies

damn.. it wont let me put what i want in a post..

Re: damn.. it wont let me put what i want in a post..

• I cannot wait!  Will you be going back to work after the apt?
  • imageKarrey31:
    I cannot wait!  Will you be going back to work after the apt?

nope!! me, my mom, and the MIL are going to do some major damage on said baby's clothes!!!!

i'm sure you will be getting a text from me letting you know though!

• Loading the player...
  • image~Brittany&Dusty~:

imageKarrey31:
    I cannot wait!  Will you be going back to work after the apt?

nope!! me, my mom, and the MIL are going to do some major damage on said baby's clothes!!!!

i'm sure you will be getting a text from me letting you know though!

YOU BETTER OR ELSE!
  • That's so exciting!  What are you hoping for?  Besides a healthy baby...
  • lucky duck! i have to go to work after mine.
  • imageallinduetime:
    lucky duck! i have to go to work after mine.
    WIll you be posting after yours?  Or are you going to hold us all in suspense?
  • i'll definitely post!
  • imageparisrose210:
    That's so exciting!  What are you hoping for?  Besides a healthy baby...

ok, im going to be a terrible mom, because of course I want a healthy baby, but I really want a boy first. I always wanted an older brother, so I guess thats why I am hoping the babe is a boy so badly.

last week, one of the girls on my wedding month board had made a poll on if I was having a boy or girl, and they asked me what I wanted and when I said boy, one of the girls thats 30 weeks preg was like all you should want is a healthy baby.. totally reminded me of the pregnant women are smug video. I honestly see no correlation between gender and a healthy baby, I mean who honestly hopes for a unhealthy baby.. thats kind of a given right??

sorry for going off on a tangent!!

• imageallinduetime:
    lucky duck! i have to go to work after mine.

that totally sucks, I would take a mental health day!

• image~Brittany&Dusty~:

imageparisrose210:

ok, im going to be a terrible mom, because of course I want a healthy baby, but I really want a boy first. I always wanted an older brother, so I guess thats why I am hoping the babe is a boy so badly.

last week, one of the girls on my wedding month board had made a poll on if I was having a boy or girl, and they asked me what I wanted and when I said boy, one of the girls thats 30 weeks preg was like all you should want is a healthy baby.. totally reminded me of the pregnant women are smug video. I honestly see no correlation between gender and a healthy baby, I mean who honestly hopes for a unhealthy baby.. thats kind of a given right??

There are so many things that pregnant and non-pregnant women say about that and many other things.  It's a preference and who cares.  Of course you want your baby to be healthy and its not like if it were the opposite of what you hoped you would give it back. Duh.  Some people have reasons, like a sibling that had boys had tons of hand-me-downs or something like that.  People need to learn how to keep their mouth shut.  It drives me bonkers.
  • imageallinduetime:
    i'll definitely post!
    YAY! I cant wait.  I am hoping and praying and crossing all my fingers that they can tell.
  • Yay! Can't wait to find out what your having! What time is your apt Friday? Mine is at 2:00 and Darren will be able to come Big Smile
  • mine is at 10:00 that morning. I REALLY cant wait to find out what you are having.. if that baby decides to keep his or her legs closed again,  some of his/ her nestie aunts may have to come down there and have a come to jesus meeting with him/ her!!

thats great that darren gets to go!!

• imageKarrey31:
    image~Brittany&Dusty~:

imageparisrose210:

There are so many things that pregnant and non-pregnant women say about that and many other things.  It's a preference and who cares.  Of course you want your baby to be healthy and its not like if it were the opposite of what you hoped you would give it back. Duh.  Some people have reasons, like a sibling that had boys had tons of hand-me-downs or something like that.  People need to learn how to keep their mouth shut.  It drives me bonkers.
    Exactly right!  That's why I added that little part in "Besides a healthy baby."  Because sometimes I'll ask the question...."Do you want a boy or a girl?"  And I'll get that response.  "A healthy baby."  As if we're stupid to asking such a question.  Duh you want a healthy baby....biotch.  Ha! 

Well, GL!  I can't wait to see if it's a boy!   

• imageparisrose210:
    imageKarrey31:
    image~Brittany&Dusty~:

imageparisrose210:

Exactly right!  That's why I added that little part in "Besides a healthy baby."  Because sometimes I'll ask the question...."Do you want a boy or a girl?"  And I'll get that response.  "A healthy baby."  As if we're stupid to asking such a question.  Duh you want a healthy baby....biotch.  Ha! 

Well, GL!  I can't wait to see if it's a boy!   

Luckily we aren't that cranky. Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"