Pregnant after 35
Options

AW: I'm a bargain bad azz! lol

Ok, this may be silly but I am so proud of my awesome score that I have to share - today i went to a yard sale (i've only gone to like maybe two before today ever in life) i purchased 15 outfits (0-3 to 9mos), 12 cloth diapers, 8 bibs, 6 pjs, 2 pair nwt lil pink and white Nike shoes, bunny robe with matching bunny slippers, 3 bonnets, 3 water proof pads, 14 onesies, 1 pair of newborn shoes, 3 cardigans, 2 pair no-scratch mittens all for baby girl and for my nearly 4 year old I got 3 pair swim trunks, 4 pair pjs, and super nice newer big boy bike ALL FOR $20!!!!!!! Most of these items still had the tags on them!  Ladies, between Craig's List, Ebay, and now yard sales - I may have a problem!!!!! To celebrate my awesomeness, i stopped at Starbucks on the way home and treated myself to a grande noncaffeinated mocha frapp....mmmmmmmmm. Today has been a good day. Cool

Re: AW: I'm a bargain bad azz! lol

• Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member
    That is fantastic. What a great score.
  • Options

Whoot! Great score!

We hit up the local swap meet today- solid oak changing table, crazy sturdy (and heavy) for $10! The lady said that she didn't want to try and load it back into the truck by herself... :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are the bargain QUEEN! That is a fantastic score!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    WOW!  nice job woman!  you're a SUPER SALE Queen!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    woohoo!  That's awsome!
  • Options

Wow, woman, I BOW to your prowess!    I'm a superdy bargain whore myself, but you just scored the big score!

Woot!

Christine :)

• Options

Damn!  I think you just took my title!  I thought I did great today - now I see I have been outdone. Embarrassed Eariler this week I was the bargain goddess.

imageChristineNYC:
    Lady - your'e the bargain GODDESS! thanks :)

::Shamefully hands crown to Kandi::

I went to Gymboree today and bought 5 short outfits, 1 dress, 1 bathing suit, 1 pr of sandals, and 4 hair pretties for $118.  They are having a great sale and I had an extra 20% coupon.

ETA - and now I want a mocha frap too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

..aint I a fickle beyotch!? LOL!

(don't worry - the title is pretty mobile.   I'm just annoyed at the both of you that you've both outdone ME.. not easy to do, i dont mind saying.. )

:)

Christine

• Options
    lol. I will happily share the crown with all of you resourceful ladies! i seriously delight in other people's bargain's nearly as much as my own (is that sad? lol).
  • Options

That is awesome! I love a bar-goon!

I'm waiting until my gender scans tomorrow to hit the consignment stores. Can't wait.

Kari

• Options
    HUUUUUUGE SCORE!!!!  I'm totally jealous...don't see too many yard sales around here in Switzerland!  :(
  • Options

Wow! You rock and definitely deserved the frap after that.

• Options
    FUN~  I love bargains.. the worst  part... it makes you want to shop more!!  Sounds like you got some great stuff!
  • Options
    Holy cow, score!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"