LGBT Parenting
Options

we are still alive :o)

Just popping in to say hello. I have a few peaceful moments while Annie is sleeping, they seem to be few and far between these days. Things are going pretty well and we are adjusting the best we can. Annie had her first pedi appointment and has gained back 6 oz of what she had lost. She seems like she eats 24 hours a day. I am also her favorite matress so it feels like I spend most of my time in a chair or on the couch with a baby attached.

I am trying to keep up with you all in between, hopefully I will be able to post more as we get a schedule started.

Good luck to those in their cycles!

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: we are still alive :o)

• Options
    I am glad you are surviving!  Those first few weeks are hard, huh???  Enjoy being a mattress while you can!Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in, I've been thinking about you!  It's nice to hear everything is going well :-)  Your profile picture is so cute!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HELLOOOOO! So good to see you!! I have been wondering how you all are doing. Glad you are hanging in there-- I have heard that those first few weeks can really throw people for a loop. Yay for the weight gain and what a wonderful picture!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    I have been thinking about you! I am sure it's tough and sleepless but I know you are doing a great job. She is just precious. Squeeze her for me :-)
  • Options
    Annie is gorgeous!! and as tough as this time is, it sounds like you are managing it quite well :) congrats again!
  • Options
    Glad to hear everyone is doing well!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    glad things are going well.  Annie is so cute.  Congrats again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yay! glad to hear you are all doing well. big hugs to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"