Houston Babies
Options

CoCalo bedding reviews?

You experienced moms out there...

I LOVE this bedding called Moremi by CoCalo but just curious about the quality of either this set in particular or the brand in general. Do the sheets have elastic all the way around? Are they soft or scratchy? Do they shrink? ETC.....?

Here's a link to the one I like--the colors are so up my alley.?
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3560927?

Re: CoCalo bedding reviews?

• Options
    There are some reviews on Amazon of other Cocalo bedding you could check out. ?Also, Baby Bargains usually reviews quality of bedding, so you could check out the most recent version at the book store (if you or a friend don't have a copy).
  • Options

We have the CoCalo Aiden bedding.  I like it just fine.  The sheet to me seems a little more rough than the back up sheet I got at BRU.  It also has faded a bit, but it's red and white and I know  red fades.  It's also a little harder to get on the mattress than my BRU sheet.  But overall I really like the look of it so it works for me.

I will say though that if I could do it over I wouldn't spend as much on the bedding.  We decided not to use a bumper so really we use the sheet and the dust ruffle and that's it.  The blanket and bumper are packed away.  And although it was cute, I think we could have gotten by with spending a lot less.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks. ?Do the sheets have elastic all the way around? ?And do you know if they are 100% cotton? My MIL wants to pay for the bedding, so I'm not that concerned with price (is that bad??) haha ??

?

I don't think we'll use the bumper either, but I plan to hang up the blanket as decoration if we don't use it. ??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"