TTC after 35

Do you work out while TTC? Poll

I've been walking and running a little bit lately.  I'm trying to take it easy since we're TTC and I just had an IUI, but I feel disgusting!  I think it's a combination of the meds I'm taking and end-of-the-school-year stress, but I really want to work out more.  I was thinking of doing the 30-Day-Shred.  Is this a completely bad idea?[Poll]

Re: Do you work out while TTC? Poll

• I walk or ride my bike in the neighborhood.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • While TTC#1&2 I just worked out with walking and light weights not b/c I was TTC but b/c that's all I did at the time.  But this time around TTC#3 I'm doing a pretty intense 6days a week Body bootcamp until mid July so we will see what happens?  I honestly feel the best I have in over 3yrs so I'm sticking with it and hope #3 comes along soon :)  GL and I don't know why you could do the 30day program?
  • Loading the player...
  • My doc says not to do anything that makes you break into a sweat after the IUI, just do moderate exercise.
    image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You know what's funny? I'd been working out but not at high intensity, but the week after my IUI I stepped up the running and weights (my RE OK'd) and what do you know, the IUI stuck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great livvielo!  It's weird - there seem to be conflicting opinions about this among doctors too.  I'm not really sure what to think!
  • QE2QE2 member
    I stopped my yoga and cardio classes at the gym while doing the stims. My RE says not to get my heart rate over 120BPM, not to lift over 20 lbs, and not to do any type of activity that will cause me to sweat or raise my core temp. I just walked for my first IVF cycle, and this time I'm doing nothing. I feel like a blob, but its only temporary.?
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I work out as usual.  I did the same when TTC DD and kept running and working out until my third tri.  I scaled it back to walking only at that point.  My doc gave his blessing on all of it and swears it will help TTC.  He had no reference source for that info though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"