Illinois Babies

Looking for Chicago Hotel recommendations

My DH and I are planning a trip to Chicago and need help choosing a hotel. We won't be renting a car so something in a good location is a must. We were thinking of the Park Hyatt but not really sure of the location. Any ideas?? Thanks

Re: Looking for Chicago Hotel recommendations

• The W lakeshore is great and great views of the lake and a close walk to michigan avenue (my DH and I love staying here for the weekend and they have awesome rooms!)

not sure of your price range but other goodies are

Peninsula, The James, Westin, a lot of great places on or near the mag mile.

• The Park Hyatt is in a fantastic location and the restaurant there,Nomi, is great!
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • For a romantic trip, I'd recommend the W Lakeshore or Hotel 71...those are two that I've stayed at. I've never stayed at the Park Hyatt.  Hotel 71 is right on the river in the loop and W Lakeshore you can get awesome lake front views and it's a short walk to mag mile.
  • We recently stayed at the Avenue right off the Mag Mile.  I got a great rate through one of those online places...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"