Preemies

Our first bath!!!

Yeah, DH and I finally gave LO his first bath...he didn't like it all that much but I did LOL!!! Awww, the little things = )
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image

Re: Our first bath!!!

• Yeah! That is such a fun thing to get to do for your LO in the NICu.  I remember the night our favorite nurse was making fun of how stinky Ryan was and let us help her give him his first bath.  It was such a great feeling.  He got new bedding and a bath.  There will be many more for you!  I wish we'd taken pictures.  Did you get to?
  • Yeah, we got lot of pics..I need to get them off the digital camera so I can print them and put them in his baby book
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Birth 2lbs 10oz 15in long (4/28 ) 2months 2weeks 6lbs 4oz (discharge day ! ) 3 months 8lbs 6oz (due date 7/25 ) **1 years old 19lbs** **2 years old 25lbs 33 inches tall** Daisypath Vacation tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • We'd love to se them here :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"