Snarky and T-TTC
Options

kill me

i joined weight watchers today. dh joined as well. i've hit a new low, i weigh more than my husband, about 8lbs more. KILL ME.?

?

Re: kill me

• Options
    I hate losing weight with DH cause he always loses it like 10x faster than i do and he gets more freaking calorie allowances too.  Grrrrr.  I won't kill you though, I like you too much.  Sorry.
  • Options

imagemurphyec:
    I hate losing weight with DH cause he always loses it like 10x faster than i do and he gets more freaking calorie allowances too.? Grrrrr.? I won't kill you though, I like you too much.? Sorry.
    thx. oh yeah he loses weight way faster than i do and he gets to eat more (thanks again God!)...whatever.?

when we did the weigh in and i saw that i weigh more than him i was pissed - pissed at myself. going to try to use that anger to motivate me to get off my ass. or i could cry. i thought about crying, but i'm sick of crying. ?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    gidgegidge member
    Sorry :-(  I hate male metabolism! DH eats whatever he wants whenever he wants it and still only weighs 150lbs on a heavy day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    stayceestaycee member

:(

I was about 3lbs above my DH when I got BFP.   I've obv. gained since.   And now that I'm on this diet, he's eating all my "healthy" stuff and dropping weight like crazy.  Grrrrrrr.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

:(

I was about 3lbs above my DH when I got BFP.?? I've obv. gained since.?? And now that I'm on this diet, he's eating all my "healthy" stuff and dropping weight like crazy.? Grrrrrrr.

that would annoy the hell out of me.?

?

oh i've gained weight through this process, but it's been from all my emotional eating. i'll have to be extra careful and aware of what i eat and making sure i exercise while i'm on the clomid. it doesn't sound like it will have a direct effect.

?

• Options

=(

Use that anger!

• Options
    I have gained 15 lbs during this whole IF crap, but DH has gained 30lbs, because he eats my junk food.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GL with WW! It's the only thing that works for me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"