Blended Families

Crazy ass dreams.

Why I dream about my ex lately I don't know.

Short history:  I was engaged to a guy that cheated on me. I didn't heasitate to break it off and left him without another thought. A couple years later I meet DH. A couple years later...marry DH.   A couple years later...we're having a baby.

I have not talked to or even thought about my ex in AGES.  Now all of a sudden he's in my dreams and is of all things...my husband. CREEPS me the hell out.  I hate it. 

Last night I dreamt that I'm half way thru my pregnancy.  I'm talking to my husband (who in my dream starts out as my ex) and he says something stupid that totally gives him away and indicates he's cheating on me. I call him out. He gives me a guilty look and I just know he is.  That's all it took. Pretty much how it turned out in real life.  I give him a cold look and say, "I'm leaving you. I told you I would not tolerate this. I trusted you. Now I have to raise this baby by myself. Thanks. Get out."  And walk away. 

After that, in my dream, my ex transforms back to my real life husband. Same person. Just transformed. Gone is the ex- version.  I'm upset because the actions of the ex-version husband has converted over in the transformation. His transgressions are my real husband's transgressions.  I'm upset because not in a million years did I think my husband would do this and I'm going thru life at family events, parties, work, etc upset over the fact that I will raise this child alone and how do I tell people my husband did this?

I woke up kind of upset.  I hate my ex. He totally would do this. My husband would not in a million years.  Why the creep is haunting me now when that is so far buried in my past it doesn't affect me anymore...I don't know. 

I can't figure out why I am dreaming these things. This is the 3rd I've had this past month. But usually when I tell about dreams like this. They stop.  Here's hoping that happens.

Re: Crazy ass dreams.

• I had a dream the other night that I died, and then came back to life. It was super weird.
  • I had a dream similar to that j+k... It was weird.  My ex was a total cheater/womanizer too... Not sure why we have dreams like this!!! BUT - dont people say that when you are pregnant, you'll have weird dreams? (unfortunately I cant use that excuse!)

You need to get a pregnancy ticker :) Start your countdown - how exciting!!!!! :) Do you have names picked out or anything? Haha, sorry - Im baby obsessed :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I had dreams about exes when I was PG too.  Oh, and I PMd you, nothing important though.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Pregnancy dreams are some crazy sh!t!  I've had several about exes too. and last night I had a dream that DH was leaving me because he said all I cared about was money. And then another one involving Harrison Ford and a tornado.

Wishing you "sweet dreams" tonight!

• I dream of tornados too! All the time. I've always had weird dreams, but some of these just all out bug me.

So far so good. Although last night I dreamt I had a little girl and I could talk to her and carry on an adult conversation with her at the age of one.  Those are the kind of weird dreams I have that I can handle and find a little funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"