Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Do you like this name?

Caden

(for a boy)

We're thinking about TTC in the next couple months or so, so I'm playing with names.

Re: Do you like this name?

• Options
    Honestly, all of the Aiden/Brayden/Caden/Jayden names just are NMS. Out of all of them I like Aiden the best.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i think it is nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsRichardson915:
    Honestly, all of the Aiden/Brayden/Caden/Jayden names just are NMS. Out of all of them I like Aiden the best.

Yes, I agree. I'm not a fan of the Aidan "spinoffs." Now Cade/Kade is becoming more popular, too.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like it.  I know someone who has a son with that name, he's a few months old.  I personally think if you like a name who cares about if it's popular, was too popular, will be too popular or whatever.  You might not even like Caden in a few months or so anyway, so I say name your kid what you like :-)
  • Options
    I like it.  I haven't heard Caden too often.  I have heard Aiden a lot but I still love it.  I wanted to name DS Aiden but DH was totally against it.  We finally agreed on Riley which seems popular for girls right now.  He totally fits into his name.
  • Options
    I don't like it.  I think it sounds like rat poison but that shouldn't matter to you.  If you like it go with it.  People always think that my little Christian is Kristen but I don't care, and I'm sure he won't.  People will find something wrong with everything.
  • Options

it's so-so.  Your kid's outfit, on the other hand, is fantastic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Meh, my friend's son is Kaden. It is OK, but NMS...Doesn't matter, he is adorable anyways :)
  • Options
    I really love that name!. I think I would have been happier with that name.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Definitely NMS. ?I don't like any of those Jaden, Caden names (sorry). ?Weird (to me) to think my DD might marry someone named Caden and have a best friend name Nevaeh. ?But it is all cyclical. ? Obviously, most important if you like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecmeon_the_water:
    imageschnappycat:

imageMrsRichardson915:

Yes, I agree. I'm not a fan of the Aidan "spinoffs." Now Cade/Kade is becoming more popular, too. 

I have to agree. These names are going to be SO dated in a few years. 

I tend to agree with all of these points.  "Caden" isn't Indifferent but it's NMS. 

• Options
    imagegoodtobethelarkster:
    imagecmeon_the_water:
    imageschnappycat:

imageMrsRichardson915:

Yes, I agree. I'm not a fan of the Aidan "spinoffs." Now Cade/Kade is becoming more popular, too. 

I have to agree. These names are going to be SO dated in a few years. 

I tend to agree with all of these points.  "Caden" isn't Indifferent but it's NMS. 

Agree. I always liked Aidan (I have a college aged cousin w/ this name.) But the others are too dated and trendy for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsRichardson915:
  • Options
    DH and I liked Aiden and Caden but alas they have become SO popular. We are going with Camden for number 2. Similar, but much less popular.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"