Missouri Babies

I'm Pregnant! Midwife/OB recs?

Hello!  I introduced myself over here awhile ago, but a little about me.  My husband and I have been married for just over a year and JUST found out we're expecting our first.  We live in Lee's Summit.  We don't know many people who have kids already, and I need some recs for a midwife or OB.  I want a natural birth with as few interventions as possible.  Any recommendations for me?  Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm Pregnant! Midwife/OB recs?

• I loved my OB, Dr. Cobbinah, at Associated Women's Clinic on Ralph Powel and Woods Chapel. No Matter how busy she was and how crowed the waiting room was, she always took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered. Once in the room with her I always felt like I was her only patient for the day. Congrats and good luck!
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My OB is in Overland Park, which may be further than you want to drive. But I wanted to say congratulations and best wishes for a happy & healthy 9 months!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to Dr. Amy Trout and Dr. Michelle Lemberger at Independence Womens Clinic. (Center point Medical campus)

I have also heard Dr. Lisa Amsterdam is an awesome Dr.one of her offices is at St. Lukes Lee's Summit Hospital. I was going to switch to Dr. Amsterdam when I got pregnant. Little did I know my insurance (UHC) is no longer accepted there anymore so I stayed with my old dr.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"