1st Trimester

Dopplers

Sorry i know this is asked a lot. just wondering which dopplers are good but dont coast to much. I saw a post a couple of day ago about one off of Amazon that started with a H but can't remember. I rented one with ds but think it might be cheeper to just buy one and DH and I want one more baby in the future. thanks ladies

Re: Dopplers

• I'm so glad you asked that, because I was wondering the same thing! I was just looking at them on Amazon!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • alot of girls got the hi-bebe & they love it.  I think they heard the HB at 9-10 wks, depending on how the baby is positioned & the mother too.  I got the sonotrax B it was $95 with shipping on ebay.  It works great & I heard the heartbeat right away.  I was 10 weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • i have the hi bebe and was able to hear hearbeat at 10 wks

• xnbridexnbride member
    I have sonotrax from ebay and it works GREAT!  I heard the heartbeat at 9weeks. I highly recommend it and it shipped in 3 days.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• imagexnbride:
    I have sonotrax from ebay and it works GREAT!  I heard the heartbeat at 9weeks. I highly recommend it and it shipped in 3 days.

This (although I got mine from Amazon).  I could hear the HB at 9w when I got it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"