TTC After a Loss
Options

Im trying to be excited.

I got my very faint BFP this afternoon. DH and I just ran to the store to get a digital and of course it says pregnant! But the downside is I am spotting. I am trying to stay positive but I really think its going to end up in a CP. Last time I had spotted it ended in a m/c. I am trying to not get my hopes up yet and I am praying that it stops and that this is a sticky baby. I am going to try to get some b/w done tomorrow. I hope this is the real thing!

Re: Im trying to be excited.

• Options
    KK2004KK2004 member
    ::sending lots of prayers and sticky baby dust:: GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    WOW, congrats to you!!  I will be sending positive thoughts your way.  Go to the doctor tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really hope this is it for you.  Try and stay positive, even though we all know its hard.  GL!  and ::sticky baby dust::
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ***Tons of sticky baby dust!!!***
    angelanimatedsparkles.gif
  • Options
    congrats on the bfp!
  • Options
    texas77texas77 member
    oh wow!  did i miss your BFP post or is this it?   i'm sorry that you are spotting, it should be illegal for someone TTCAL to spot when they get a BFP.  pelvic rest, feet up, hydrate for 48hrs.  if it truly is a m/c there is nothing that you can do to stop it, i really really hope that this is not the case for you.  GL and keep us posted.  ((hugs))
  • Options
    Sending lots of sticky dust your way
  • Options

Yay!  Party!!!  Congratulations!  I truly hope this is it for you.  I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • Options
    Just said a little prayer for you. :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the bfp! I'm crossing everything that this is a sticky one.
  • Options

imagetexas77:
    oh wow!  did i miss your BFP post or is this it?   i'm sorry that you are spotting, it should be illegal for someone TTCAL to spot when they get a BFP.  pelvic rest, feet up, hydrate for 48hrs.  if it truly is a m/c there is nothing that you can do to stop it, i really really hope that this is not the case for you.  GL and keep us posted.  ((hugs))

Texas you are too funny!! This is my technically my BFP post. I am hoping its a sticky baby.

• Options
    You all are such a great support system! Thank you sooo much!!!! I will keep you all updated.
  • Options

Have you had you're thyroid checked. low thyroid levels cause miscarriages. I had two m/c before we discovered I had hypothyroid. its well worth finding out. All you need is a blood test.

• Options
    Congratulations! Sending you a truckload of :::STICKY DUST:::!!!
  • Options
    imagecwegrzynowski:

Have you had you're thyroid checked. low thyroid levels cause miscarriages. I had two m/c before we discovered I had hypothyroid. its well worth finding out. All you need is a blood test.

I havent had anything like that checked. I have only had one m/c. Originally they said it was a fluke of nature. So I guess tomorrow we will see whats going on. I will ask about that though. Thanks!

• Options
    Congrats! Sticky baby dust to you! I hope that the spotting stops!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  STICK BABY STICK!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  Sending your baby ::Stop Freaking Mama Out dust::
  • Options
    Congrats.
  • Options
    Oh sweetie! I'm crossing everything I have for you! Good luck - lots and lots of sticky baby dust for you!
  • Options
    Ohh... I hope everything works out for you!  I just said a prayer for you!  And... Congratulations!  Today you are pregnant and you love your baby!
  • Options
    **sticky dust for you**
    Married my BEST FRIEND on December 1, 2007. Started TTC in March 2008. Found out we were expecting our first child in October 2008 - but had a m/c in December 2008 - resulting in a d&e. Met with a RE in May 2009 and set a plan - but conceived unexpectedly on our own! Our precious little Sophia was born on February 9, 2010! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • Options
    I hope this is your sticky baby!!!
  • Options
    Stick Baby Stick!!! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!!!!!!
  • Options
    Oh Jess.....I'm praying for you!!!  I hope this is it.  Let us know when you find out something from your b/w.
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

imageredsox2934:
    Ohh... I hope everything works out for you!  I just said a prayer for you!  And... Congratulations!  Today you are pregnant and you love your baby!

^^^This!^^^

I'm saying a prayer for you right now!  And if, god forbid!, you do M/C, remember it's NOT your your fault and we will be here for you!  Sending you lots of love and sticky baby dust!

• Options
    Sticky baby dust for you.  Hope the blood work looks good.
  • Options
    Congrats! Just remember that there is implantation bleeding in which you could spot but hopefully it's brown and not red. Better yet stay positive till you see the doctor. Extremely happy for you and sending tons of sticky dust your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"