Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Stupid $ General

They were open, they were also out of pg tests.  Went to Walgreens and i can't afford theirs.  Gggggrrrrr... guess i'll have to wait til tomorrow anyway.

Re: Stupid $ General

• Well boo! If there is a 99c only store near you, they have them there too.

I am guessing still no AF??

• :o), still no AF!  99c store, good idea!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    :o), still no AF!  99c store, good idea!

hurry, i am on pins and needles!! :) i am surprised you don't have a dollar tree near you but any dollar store should have them.  if i lived closer to you, i would give you one from my stash!

• I posted in the other post, but where abouts do you live?  They have them at the Dollar Tree!
  • NRH :o)  The 99c store opens at 8am, so i will head over there soon.  I've yet to say anything to DH because i want to suprise him, which also means that i can't ask for the card or cash because he'd want to know why.  So i have a dollar and i robbed ike's piggy bank for the few silver pieces in there, lol (no worries i will pay my son back after i tell DH, lol)
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    NRH :o)  The 99c store opens at 8am, so i will head over there soon.  I've yet to say anything to DH because i want to suprise him, which also means that i can't ask for the card or cash because he'd want to know why.  So i have a dollar and i robbed ike's piggy bank for the few silver pieces in there, lol (no worries i will pay my son back after i tell DH, lol)

I'm so excited for you!!  I cant wait to hear the results!!  Good luck! : ) 

• imageibfloridagirl:
    NRH :o)  The 99c store opens at 8am, so i will head over there soon.  I've yet to say anything to DH because i want to suprise him, which also means that i can't ask for the card or cash because he'd want to know why.  So i have a dollar and i robbed ike's piggy bank for the few silver pieces in there, lol (no worries i will pay my son back after i tell DH, lol)

Why don't you have access to any money?  That is concerning.

• imagesars1202:

imageibfloridagirl:

Why don't you have access to any money?  That is concerning.

Long story, but i actually do have access now, however i seriously overspent so i am broke all month.

• good - don't want to seem nosey but I work for a battered women's shelter and I will totally call people out on the red flags they post.  You just never know!
  • No i totally understand and i appreciate your effort :o)  DH and i both know that i have absolutely no self control when it comes to $, so DH handles all the $ and i get a weekly amount in my checking account :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"