Georgia Babies
Options

AC repairman just left at 9:30 pm

I just called the company that we had used in January when the heat was out.  We had to pay a $50 weekend fee but I was trying to avoid having to take leave tomorrow.  No such luck.  The motor is burned out.  Should be covered by warranty but not sure.  He didn't have it on the truck so it will be at least tomorrow afternoon possibly longer before it's fixed.  UGH!

Re: AC repairman just left at 9:30 pm

• Options
    I would be sleeping at a hotel if I had no a/c. I cannot stand to be hot. At least if it is cold you can wear layers. I am sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    I feel for ya girl!  Ours was out a week ago and we were miserable.  We made it through one night with fans and it was luckily fixed the next day.  Bummer that he couldn't fix it after you paid the weekend fee too.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, that sucks! I can't sleep if I'm hot. I hope it gets fixed tomorrow, ASAP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know the feeling...ours is out. We have to have a whole new unit put in and were told to expect about 3500 to get it put in....so right now we have no a/c. It has been ok until last night it was 94 in our room at 10.....awful!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"