1st Trimester

Body Pillows

My Sister in law told me the Snoogle was the way to go for body pillows and sleeping, but when I looked at it online, it seems like it has to go under your head, too... and I am sort of picky about the pillows that go under my head. I am not too sleep deprived now, with the exception of having to pee a million times at night, but I hear that the body pillows will really help once you start to get more of a belly.?

So, what is the best one to get????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Body Pillows

• There are a ton of different ways to use the snoogle.  I don't put mine under my head most of the time.  The snoogle was definitely a good investment, I think.  Great for supporting the hips, great for supporting a belly, great for supporting a baby while learning to BF in the side-lying position, great for supporting a baby while learning to BF in a cradle hold...

it just gets awesomer and awesomer the longer you use it. Wink 

• I started using a plain old straight body pillow (from Bed Bath and Beyond) at 14 weeks and loved it.?

?

• Loading the player...
  • I got the boppy maternity sleeping pillow.  Its the shape of 1/2 a ying yang.  Its pretty good, and it has a washable cover which I like.
    Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • My BFF gave me her "Comfort-U" pillow after her 1st and she said her DH made her get rid of it.  I LOVED it and I wasn't even pg yet...can't wait until I'm "allowed" to use one again!

• I had/have just a plain body pillow and it SAVED my life my first two pregnancies!
  • I got a body pillow from Target...works great!
  • I just got one as a gift - the boppy pregnancy pillow. I slept with it last night and it was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"