Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Temping and overactive subconscious

I'm convinced it is my over-active mind that is screwing up my waking times and causing my temping to be more difficult. I record the temp every morning and the next 18 hours are spent thinking "if my next temp is higher, then ...." and I think my brain churns on it. I am not sleeping well and I find myself waking way earlier than planned (hours early). Freaking brain. If I can't get over this, I may need to take a break from temping.

Re: Temping and overactive subconscious

• Options
    MrsMAFMrsMAF member
    eesh..yea, I obsess too...I think maybe you need to relax with the temping...this cycle I tried to just temp until I confirmed O, then I didn't temp much other then here and there a little just to check because i couldn't resist!!! LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's exactly why I stopped temping...and look what happened!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTootermi:
    That's exactly why I stopped temping...and look what happened!

Congrats Toot! I am not temping this cycle either :)

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know what to tell you. You're damed if you do temp, because you obsess, but damned if you don't because you wonder. GL to you and simply try to make it routine rather than ration.
  • Options
    I do the same exact thing. I wake up and think, crap, I'm awake and the alarm hasn't gone off yet...and I just keep my eyes shut and usually fall back asleep pretty quickly. Hopefully the more time goes on and I get used to it, it won't be such a big deal!
  • Options
    My first month of charting was like that.  Now I'm in such of habit of it that it doesn't really consume me too much.  It will get better.
  • Options
    This is why I don't chart.
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options

imageMrsDonk:
    My first month of charting was like that.  Now I'm in such of habit of it that it doesn't really consume me too much.  It will get better.

My first TTC chart last cycle was like that.  This cycle I've been more laid back about it.

• Options
    the last few days was like that for me as my temps continue to increase and my hopes increased as well.. it turns out af as made a visit today... im kicking myself for allowing myself become excited earlier..?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"